Palbociclib is a kinase inhibitor indicated in a combination with Letrozole for the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor (ER) positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced breast cancer as initial endocrine-based therapy for their metastatic disease. Palbociclib is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)- negative advanced or metastatic breast cancer in the combination with fulvestrant in women with disease progression following endocrine therapy.1
1. Palbace (Palbociclib) Local Prescribing Document. Pfizer Products India Private Limited. Version 8.0, LPDPAB112018.
2. Kim ES, et al. Target Oncol. 2017;12(3):373-383.
3. Rugo HS, et al. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2019 Jan 10. [Epub ahead of print]
4. Cristofanilli M, et al. Lancet Oncol. 2016;17(4):425-39.
5. Turner NC, et al. N Engl J Med. 2018 Nov 15;379(20):1926-1936.
Please click on Prescribing Information link to view safety and adverse events information of Palbace.
For the use only of registered medical practitioner, or a hospital or a laboratory.